Our Automation Consultants recognise the unique challenges faced by early-stage businesses that have come to life from a University ‘spin-out’. Clients of this nature are typically driven by well informed, scientific individuals who have a deep-seated understanding of the science and technology behind their patentable concepts and products. Well supported financially by either crowd-sourcing or large global investors, these businesses often expand rapidly, drawing in previous colleagues and past students to fill critical places within the organisation.
The transition from theoretical to practical often presents unique challenges to these organisations, especially in the areas of production engineering and critical product design. At automa8, our consultants are proud to have an unrivalled breadth of multi-sector production, product design and automation expertise gained through many years hands on experience. As such, they are uniquely placed to assist businesses at every stage – from concept development through to production reality.
Recent projects have entailed long term liaison with customers’ engineers and scientific teams to develop in-house understanding and capability, resulting in the best possible products.
Your automation consultant will:
- Quickly understand your product and its USP
- Apply pragmatic principles to ensure you achieve what you need
- Work with your designers to ensure the product is able to be made and assembled as easily as possible
- Pick up specific work-packages and run them for you
- Provide excellent inter-team communications and record keeping
- Have a flexible and simple contract that means you get what you need for the right price
- Work as part of your growing team and deliver outstanding value
For help, advice and re-assurance, contact us for a no-obligation discussion.